Sunday, July 28, 2019

YELLOW SHIRT

I have mentioned my obsession with Yellow colour a number of times in my Facebook posts . I stop by to window shop at an old but famous Showroom right on the Mall ,Shimla, where quality Gents suitings & shirts are on display. Suitings- cloth or readymade do attract me but I withdraw on seeing the price tag which being on the rather high side, seems beyond my reach. And imagine the cost of stitching these days !
However my star attraction are the 2-3 shirts on display which being plain without any design like stripes or checks look elegant. I resolve to buy the yellow one first in near future but the day never comes. Every time , though not very frequently, I accompanied by my wife end up buying different stuff from some other showroom- the particular yellow shirt still haunting me.
Two three days back, my wife on her own bought for me a shirt, a yellow one .Feeling happy that she kept in mind my choice of color, I feel contented with the color and texture, though a bit disappointed that my prospects of buying that shirt stand postponed further,by a year or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment